Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otravinscape forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otravinscape!
Latest topics
» first clan? ~~~~~~~~~~The Elite 10~~~~~~~~~~
I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm by Fridder

» New server!!
I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm by asd 513

» Things that could use fixing
I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 am by ColonelGentlemen

» !!!New Server!!!:D
I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am by ColonelGentlemen

» If Anyone Still Comes On The Forums
I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm by Kamorox

» i cant log in
I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am by frizna

» runescape stats
I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm by ak61101

» !??Offline??!
I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am by choco96

» i too has picture of myself!
I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm by pray my but

Staff List
-- I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... Scaledphp Kamorox I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... Coowner Robert -- I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... Mod_icons3 Demon I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... Mod_icons3 Carebears I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... Modcrown Orion I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... Modcrown BaWbDaBiLdEr I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... Modcrown Rura66

I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OverDose

I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... Empty
PostSubject: I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community...   I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Yes, I know you dont like people who rant and such but it's gotten to the point where I will have to.

I've played this server for maybe only over a week, but within that time frame my account has been RESET 3 times. As if getting rare items and high stats and losing that all in one swift action isnt enough, doing this over and over again is really frustrating. Yeh you said you'll forever be loyal to the community and what not, but it doesn't seem like you care bout your DEDICATED players, whom follows you and supports you. In my case, and like many others, we went to PureLife when you asked us to. Played there for a few days, then BAM, what do you know, it gets shut down by no other then Kamo. Yeh perhaps, PureLife was leeched off of Otravinscape, but you DONT put into consideration how we players feel.
Take a look at this :

THIS SERVER IS NOW BULL SHIT! I CODED THE WHOLE THING THEN I GET IPED BANNED FROM IT AND YOU LEECH IT ALL! rawr THIS IS GAY!! JOIN www.otravinscape.com IF YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR PEOPLE AND MANY HOURS WASTED! YOU DID NOTHING FOR THIS SERVER ORANGE JUICE IT IS GOING TO GO DOWN THE DRAIN WITHOUT ME! NO RESPECT WHAT SO EVER!

Key point of that "if you have any respect for people and many hours wasted", lol um yeh I respect that you've wasted hours of YOUR life in providing for us bored people, but seriously wouldnt being RESET numerous times be disrespecting to the players as well?

Well Kamo, hope you read that throughly and understand where WE are coming from.

I am sure theres numerous players who feel the same way as I feel but are too afraid to express it, well I did so there you go.

P.S. The Old Otravinscape was soooo much better then it is now.
lol!
Back to top Go down
pray my but

pray my but

I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community...   I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:03 pm

i much prefered the originial otravinscape, or purelife even
Back to top Go down

I will be loyal, remain loyal to the server, to the community...
Page 1 of 1