Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otravinscape forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otravinscape!
Latest topics
» first clan? ~~~~~~~~~~The Elite 10~~~~~~~~~~
That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm by Fridder

» New server!!
That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm by asd 513

» Things that could use fixing
That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 am by ColonelGentlemen

» !!!New Server!!!:D
That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am by ColonelGentlemen

» If Anyone Still Comes On The Forums
That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm by Kamorox

» i cant log in
That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am by frizna

» runescape stats
That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm by ak61101

» !??Offline??!
That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am by choco96

» i too has picture of myself!
That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm by pray my but

Staff List
-- That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* Scaledphp Kamorox That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* Coowner Robert -- That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* Mod_icons3 Demon That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* Mod_icons3 Carebears That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* Modcrown Orion That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* Modcrown BaWbDaBiLdEr That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* Modcrown Rura66

That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
That kush

That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* Empty
PostSubject: That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED*   That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Section 1-Server Info
Otravinscape name-That Kush
Runescape name- i Don't play rs.
Combat lvl on Otravinscape- 100
Attack-70
Strength-85
Defence-70
Prayer-70
HP-91
agility - 50
magic - 70
range - 70
Any other skills here(good idea to show all of your skills)-nothing yet right now just leveling up combat

Section 2- Pre Mod skills
Have you ever been a Mod on another server? Yes
Which server is it? I was A admin on moparscape, darkscape.

Section 3-Knowledge
Who is the owner? kamorox
Who is the Co-Owner?Robert
Name an administrator. - carebears
Name one moderator. Charrisa
Name the last moderator picked.charrisa

Section 4-About you
Do you know how to code well? yes
Do you play RuneScape? No sir
What time do you play Otravinscape from? As much as you need me to.
What is your timezone?pacific

Section 5-Forum knowledge
Name two groups in this forum.
What is the general forum for?introductions guides and ect.
What is this forum for? To show how this game works, to donate, to appeal bans, and see how the server's doing and it's updates,etc.
Do we chat? not yet, but hope to soon.

Section 6-I here by state, that if i abuse my Moderator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be iped banned permanently.
Signed, * That Kush*.
Back to top Go down
Henry

That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* Empty
PostSubject: adsfdsaf   That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED* EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 pm

KAMOROX UR THE BIGGEST DUMB SHIT EVER COULDNT U JUST FUCKEN DELETE I GOT SKILL'S CHARACTER FILE? U HAD TO GO AND ERASE EVERYONE TIME WASTED ON TEHRE FUCKEN ACCOUNTS TO GET SOME STUPID PIXELS? NOW FOR THE 2ND TIME U FUCKED UR SERVER OVER. AND HOW THE rawr DO U THINK HEE GOT 999M OF THOSE ITEMS ANYWAY? SOME STUPID FUCKING CO OR ADMIN OR W/E GAVE IT TO HIM FOR A RS ACC OR SOMETHING U FUCKEN RETARD, WELL HAVE FUN WIHT UR FUCKED UP SERVER FOR THE SECOND TIME.

p.s FUCKk YOU
Back to top Go down

That Kush applying for loyal mod position. *DENIED*
Page 1 of 1