Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otravinscape forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otravinscape!
Latest topics
» first clan? ~~~~~~~~~~The Elite 10~~~~~~~~~~
Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm by Fridder

» New server!!
Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm by asd 513

» Things that could use fixing
Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 am by ColonelGentlemen

» !!!New Server!!!:D
Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am by ColonelGentlemen

» If Anyone Still Comes On The Forums
Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm by Kamorox

» i cant log in
Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am by frizna

» runescape stats
Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm by ak61101

» !??Offline??!
Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am by choco96

» i too has picture of myself!
Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm by pray my but

Staff List
-- Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan Scaledphp Kamorox Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan Coowner Robert -- Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan Mod_icons3 Demon Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan Mod_icons3 Carebears Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan Modcrown Orion Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan Modcrown BaWbDaBiLdEr Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan Modcrown Rura66

Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pray my but

pray my but

Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan   Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:54 pm

haha, i noticed that conan... i was just browsing the purelife forums thinking about how amazing i was...
Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

PostSubject: ....   Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:37 pm

I still kept the same guide because Purelife was made by Kamorox and Otravinscape was exactly the same as it so I tought it would be wise to use to same guide since Otravinsape got changed.
Back to top Go down
manteo7

PostSubject: Re: Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan   Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm

nice thx i was confues
Back to top Go down
Bulleteagle

PostSubject: Re: Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan   Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:04 pm

why did u make otravinscape like purelife cus i prefered it before
Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

PostSubject: Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan   Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:54 am

Guide to playing Kamorox and what places to go by Conan

Welcome to Otravinsape and thank you for joining this awesome server made by Kamorox.

Commands:
::message - helps you communicate with all players.
::players - tells you how many players are online.
::mole - you can fite giant mole(lvl 230) it drops pretty good stuffs too.
::hightrain - you can train at monkey guards (lvl 167) its located at ape toll.
::lowtrain - you can train at monks (lvl 5) its located ate edgeville monastary.
::skillpro - if you have high enough mining or woodcutting u can train here since the things u can do here is for people who have very high skills.
::quest & re-log - it makes you finish all your quest =).
::skiller - you an train all tpes of skills in the skiller area plus you can hang out with people here too.
::dragons - this is a dangerous place so becareful, but there are different types of dragons you can attack here.
::chaosele - its a very dangerous monster that can attack with range, melee, and mage. Also its a lvl 305 monster so becareful please.
::fishing - you can train ur fishing here up to 99 if you want to.
::updates - it tellls you all the new nd exciting things that are being made better =).
::ardy - ooo best place to train theiving is here.
::kbd - kbd or king black dragon (lvl 276) its location is in wilderness so becareful.
::avatarmini - these guys are lvl 125 and they hit pretty low max hit is 2 but the good thing is once you kill them u an get a good reward.
::moremonsters - in here you can fite a lot of different monster from weak to high level monsters.
::armyofheaven - its a minigame where u fite monsters and at the end you can get a good reward.
::cammy - it takes you to amelot bank where u can do some clue scrolls here.
::fightpits - takes you to were you can have a fun fights with everyone.
::gwd - gwd or god wars dungen is very hard but you can get god swords here.
::kalphite - you get to fight the kalphite queen (lvl 333) the only thing to attck it with is with using verac's armour.
::babarian - this place is easy to train for lower levels since all you fight are bts (lvl 27) and goblins (lvl 2)

Teleports:
the "V" teleport is called Varrock teleprot its home of Purelife.
the "L" teleport is called Pking teleport it can allow you to teleport to three places to pk.
the "F" teleport is called Skillers area you can hang out awith your firneds here or trin your skills.
the "C" teleport is called Lumbrige its like a second home for Purelife.
the "A" teleport is called Monster tele you can be teleported to certain places you wish to fight monsters.
the "W" teleport is called Minigame tele you can be teleported to certain minigames ou want to play at.
the "T" teleport is called Ape Toll teleport you get teleport in the land of apes=).

Minigames:
Barrows - you have to fight and kill the six brothers to get the reward. The six brothers are Torag the Corrupted (lvl 115) meleer he hits pretty high. Verac the Defiled (lvl 115) he hits through prayer so bring prayer potions when fighting him. Ahrim the Blighted (lvl 98) mager mostly use ice barrage. Dharok the Wretched (lvl 115) meleer hits pretty high like Torag. Guthan the Infested (lvl 115) meleer his pretty good but his armour heals him so yea. Karil the Tainted (lvl 98) ranger he hits good with range. ALWAYS remember to use pray when fiting any of the three brothers. The rewards re the armour they have.

Fun pk - its like pking but you dont lose stuffs here.

Pest control - all you do in pest control is kill each portal but it might take a long time if your doing it by yourself so bring buddies to help you out. Each game you get 2 pest points which you can spend on the void knight.

Assualt - in this minigme you have to kill Kharzard Guards (lvl 23), and General Khazard (lvl 112) but dont mess with there lvl because they can hit 20's if you dont have prayer on and they can kill you easily so bring lots of prayer potions. The rewards are Fighter torso (need 200points to buy), Fighter hat (need 150 points to buy), Rune defender (need 150 points to buy), Gold whip (need 5k points to buy), and Bandos scimmy (need 650 points to buy).

Figth Cave - You have to fight in a certain amount of waves of monster to kill jad. When you beat jad you will be awarded with a fire cape.

Army of Heaven - all you do is kill monsters and get tokkul's to spend. The rewards for doing the minigame is Death cape (5k tokkuls with 5k money), Dago
n'hai Hat, Robe, and Top (each piece needs 4.5k tokkuls along with 4.5k money), Gold scmitar (5k tokkuls with 5k money), Black hween mask (1k tokkuls with 1k money), full zombire set (100 tokkuls with 100 money each set.)

Avatar - All you do in this minigame is fight lvl 125 monsters that hit 2's. You can recieve you reward once it drops a bronze key which you can use in the chest to get a random reward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan   Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to playing OtravinScape by Conan
Page 1 of 1