Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otravinscape forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otravinscape!
Latest topics
» first clan? ~~~~~~~~~~The Elite 10~~~~~~~~~~
whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm by Fridder

» New server!!
whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm by asd 513

» Things that could use fixing
whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 am by ColonelGentlemen

» !!!New Server!!!:D
whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am by ColonelGentlemen

» If Anyone Still Comes On The Forums
whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm by Kamorox

» i cant log in
whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am by frizna

» runescape stats
whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm by ak61101

» !??Offline??!
whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am by choco96

» i too has picture of myself!
whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm by pray my but

Staff List
-- whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? Scaledphp Kamorox whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? Coowner Robert -- whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? Mod_icons3 Demon whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? Mod_icons3 Carebears whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? Modcrown Orion whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? Modcrown BaWbDaBiLdEr whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? Modcrown Rura66

whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?

Go down 
+3
x0xpurestrx0
Ralfsks
asd 513
7 posters
AuthorMessage
herbivoor

whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?   whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 pm

i dont know about you all but i am tired of this.... if you wanna join a server im in go to www.fhellpk.webs.com my name on server is herbivoor... see yeah there if you wish to join.(tell em i sent you)
Back to top Go down
wallyqwe

PostSubject: Re: whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?   whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 am

yea plz put it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Ralfsks

PostSubject: Re: whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?   whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:35 am

kamorox i want to play ;(
Back to top Go down
santa

PostSubject: Re: whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?   whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 pm

yeah need server back up im forced to play paradise....
Back to top Go down
pray my but

pray my but

PostSubject: Re: whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?   whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Host the server it sucks knowing your a level 88 that can't work up BECAUSE the server is offline
Back to top Go down
herbivoor

PostSubject: Re: whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?   whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 pm

just wondering if anyone knows how long the server will be offline? i love the server so much
Back to top Go down
x0xpurestrx0

PostSubject: Re: whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?   whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:07 pm

if you dont want to host the server anymore why dont you give to some one else to host?
Back to top Go down
Ralfsks

PostSubject: Re: whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?   whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:39 pm

i agree with asd Otravinscape is one of the best rs private server ever made....
And can't wait..... I WANT TO PLAY ;(
Back to top Go down
asd 513

Location : purelife... not anymore... the new suck my dick server project inject! ill rather go pk with my rs accoun thats lvl 124 omfg what a nerd server

PostSubject: whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?   whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 pm

????? i wud really like to play otravinscape again because it has been the best server ever to me since i started playing it.... well purelife was ok, but i would always rather play your own server(the best server) than purelife...
purelife = Like a Star @ heaven otravinscape =Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?   whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox? Empty

Back to top Go down

whys the server offline since ur hosting it kamorox?
Page 1 of 1