Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otravinscape forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otravinscape!
Latest topics
» first clan? ~~~~~~~~~~The Elite 10~~~~~~~~~~
Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm by Fridder

» New server!!
Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm by asd 513

» Things that could use fixing
Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 am by ColonelGentlemen

» !!!New Server!!!:D
Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am by ColonelGentlemen

» If Anyone Still Comes On The Forums
Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm by Kamorox

» i cant log in
Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am by frizna

» runescape stats
Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm by ak61101

» !??Offline??!
Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am by choco96

» i too has picture of myself!
Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm by pray my but

Staff List
-- Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* Scaledphp Kamorox Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* Coowner Robert -- Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* Mod_icons3 Demon Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* Mod_icons3 Carebears Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* Modcrown Orion Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* Modcrown BaWbDaBiLdEr Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* Modcrown Rura66

Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamorox
Founder of Otravinscape
Founder of Otravinscape
Kamorox

Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT*   Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:47 am

Hello OtravinScape Community,

Server Uptime Last Night

Last night if you tried to log in you probably got error connecting to server (and/or) No response from server try again in .... That was because my computer automatic updates were on. I turned them off so my computer should not restart anymore. Im sorry for that but crap happens that people have no control over.

Plan To Keep The Server Online 24/7

As you know the server always glitches nulls etc. I put the server on a 1 hour auto restarter incase the server nulls or somthing when I can't reach it. So be prepared to get connection lost every hour. In the future I am hoping to get a VPS Hoster so I don't have to host the server from my comp but the VPS will do it. I can't do that my self so I might need help on that one from you guys.

What I Do NOT Want To See On The Server

I do NOT at any time want to see you guys go online and saying the server is crap, example "Oh im quiting this server sucks nobody should play this it's a piece of shit." That great I hope you had fun playing but don't go on the server and say crap about the server just click the log out button grab the client and put it in the recycle bin on your desktop. That was hard. People going on the server and spamming they are quitting doesn't just look bad for me but for the community.

POSTING ON THE FORUMS

I didn't think it was that hard to read the server/forums rules in the general discussion but I guess people are blind or somthing.

1. Stay related to the topic, If you have nothing to say about the topic don't say it at all.

2. Do NOT Double posting, Example for you that don't know what this is.
(TOPIC)
(FIRST POST)
(YOUR POST)
(YOUR POST AGAIN)
It gets really annoying people poistng a million times in a row on the same topic. Just go edit your last post.

3. Don't post a topic more than once. If there is a topic lets say on a slayer guide. There is no need to post that exact same guide again. It's there people can read it on their own.

That is just some of the rules.
Read the rest on the Forum/Server rules in the general Discussion. Ill post the link for the ones that can't see the first topic in the General Discussion.
http://www.otravinscape.com/general-disscussion-f1/otravinscape-server-forum-rules-t46.htm

Thanks, Owner/Coder/Hoster: Kamorox
Back to top Go down
http://otravinscape.darkbb.com
iloveruby3

Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT*   Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:52 am

its all good =]
Back to top Go down
ColonelGentlemen

ColonelGentlemen

PostSubject: Re: Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT*   Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:27 am

VPS doesnt seem all that expensive per month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT*   Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT* Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything that has been happening with the server latley. NOTICE *IMPORTANT*
Page 1 of 1