Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otravinscape forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otravinscape!
Latest topics
» first clan? ~~~~~~~~~~The Elite 10~~~~~~~~~~
Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm by Fridder

» New server!!
Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm by asd 513

» Things that could use fixing
Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 am by ColonelGentlemen

» !!!New Server!!!:D
Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am by ColonelGentlemen

» If Anyone Still Comes On The Forums
Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm by Kamorox

» i cant log in
Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am by frizna

» runescape stats
Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm by ak61101

» !??Offline??!
Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am by choco96

» i too has picture of myself!
Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm by pray my but

Staff List
-- Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back Scaledphp Kamorox Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back Coowner Robert -- Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back Mod_icons3 Demon Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back Mod_icons3 Carebears Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back Modcrown Orion Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back Modcrown BaWbDaBiLdEr Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back Modcrown Rura66

Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelGentlemen

ColonelGentlemen

Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back Empty
PostSubject: Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back   Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:03 am

I have a yellow phat and a AGS from when you had that drop party, there in my bank ive been trying to get on to give them to you or robert but ive been trying to no avail, as soon as i can get on i want to give it to you

Signed,
Colonel Gentlemen (forum)
ColonelGentl (ingame)
Back to top Go down
ColonelGentlemen

ColonelGentlemen

PostSubject: Re: Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back   Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 am

ok i was able to log in again for 15 seconds and get the items out of my bank there in my inventory so if you want to take them kamo or robert take them, Thanks
Back to top Go down
ColonelGentlemen

ColonelGentlemen

PostSubject: Re: Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back   Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 am

ughhh as soon as robert and kamo got on i got kicked and theres No Response From Server D:
Back to top Go down
ColonelGentlemen

ColonelGentlemen

PostSubject: Re: Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back   Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 pm

ok you can delete this Thread my Items were given to Robert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back   Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back Empty

Back to top Go down

Kamo's Drop Party items i want to give back
Page 1 of 1