Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otravinscape forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otravinscape!
Latest topics
» first clan? ~~~~~~~~~~The Elite 10~~~~~~~~~~
CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm by Fridder

» New server!!
CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm by asd 513

» Things that could use fixing
CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 am by ColonelGentlemen

» !!!New Server!!!:D
CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am by ColonelGentlemen

» If Anyone Still Comes On The Forums
CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm by Kamorox

» i cant log in
CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am by frizna

» runescape stats
CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm by ak61101

» !??Offline??!
CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am by choco96

» i too has picture of myself!
CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm by pray my but

Staff List
-- CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! Scaledphp Kamorox CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! Coowner Robert -- CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! Mod_icons3 Demon CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! Mod_icons3 Carebears CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! Modcrown Orion CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! Modcrown BaWbDaBiLdEr CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! Modcrown Rura66

CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!

Go down 
+5
Rura66
Gatos
Randomin
Ralfsks
Kamorox
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamorox
Founder of Otravinscape
Founder of Otravinscape
Kamorox

CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! Empty
PostSubject: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:42 am

Hello OtravinScape Community,

Notice

First off I want to say, I'm getting pissed off with all this flaming on the forums. I know everyone was pissed because all of the disconnecting and character resets. But you just have to deal with it until I get it fixed.
Everyone posting spam on the forums about them quiting saying the server sucks. Fine leave, I really don't have the paitence for you at the moment. But if your going to leave don't post a spam message on the forums. Just get on with your day and leave. Everyone spamming is putting more pressure on my back than what I have already.

Clarifacation

The reason the server was off last night was because a mod or admin spawned a load of npc's or someone used a cheat client and totally fucked up the npc's. I want to find out who did this. If anyone knows please let me know.
I am giving everyone their items back from when the reset happened. So please be paitent and you will get those back ASAP

Why the reset took place

The reset took pleace because the character I Got Skill had a drop party of 999M every item. I am tired of all the spam messages saying well why didn't you just delete his file. He added a corrupt character file into the folder. It took effect on everyones account. So I couldn't just delete his account I had to do it to everyones. Please refer to the above section to see what if happening.
So please stop with the spam messages on the forums about it I know what is happening.

What I need from you

As the OtravinScape community I need everyone to watch out not just for whats happening but for eachother and the server it's self.
for instance,
1. I need you to watch players make sure hey are not bugging anything up.

2. Even if you see and know an admin or mod are breaking a rule. Don't be scared. Post it on the forums private message me whatever im there to help.

3. I need all staff members to preform there duty as notice and do what your here to do.

4. As a community I need you to know what everyone is doing stay in touch keep out of trouble.

5. If you don't know who to talk to about a bug or glitch or you don't fell like you can talk to anyone about what is going on in the server. Come talk to me I will be willing to help everyone.

6. I need everyone to find who are doing all of these bugs and I will get their internet cut off not because of the server because they are screwing up all of our internet by doing this.

I hope all of you keep playing beucase all of this is just temporary. I will fix what I need to fix as my responsibility and keep all of you satisfied.

Staff members

For the staff members I am going to be watching to see what you do. If you are not loyal to the server not preforming your duties and not helping players when needing assistance. You will be demoted and not applicable to apply to be any part of the OtravinScape staff again. I want to know you are staff becuase you deserve it not because you want it and this is a puppet show for you. Staff position are still open so I will also be watching the players and promoting who I think is reliable for being a part of OtravinScape staff.

Signature

I need everyone who will be loyal to this post and OtravinScape as a server to post their ingame and forum name below. I want to know you don't care what we are going through and will keep fighting through it until I get this under control. You will be friendly to all players and staff. You will not break the rules and you know the rules of OtravinScape. You know what your duties are and what you must preform to maintain as a part of OtravinScape Community member (and/or) Staff member.

Comments

Below I want you to post how you feel about what is going on this post in general or what you think might improve the server, help me out, help the staff out, Keep the server up to pace, etc. I don't want any spam messages below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be loyal and remain loyal to the Post, the Server, the Community, My Duties, And everything I need to do to make this server a better place for everyone. Signed, (Owner/Coder/Hoster: Kamorox)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for reading the post and knowing what you need to do.

Thanks, Owner/Coder/Hoster: Kamorox
Back to top Go down
http://otravinscape.darkbb.com
Ralfsks

PostSubject: Re: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:14 am

Kamorox why my acc is already in?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Randomin

Randomin

PostSubject: Re: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 am

I feel this really isn't too bad of a thing to happen, as a 99 skill only takes a maximum of maybe 3 days to get. Losing your items is quite bad, however, especially godswords, if they weren't from a drop party anyways. Prayer would be the only skill to take excessively long to get to 99.

As for the players responsible, I did in fact see a message that night saying something along the lines of "npc reset by robert.

My name is Randomin in both the forums and the client, and you have my word that I will do my part in the Otravinscape community, and will do nothing to harm it. Very Happy

Last edited by Randomin on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gatos

Gatos

PostSubject: Re: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Kamorox, I was on at the exact moment the server went down last night. I recieved the message "Npc reset called by Robert" or something like that in my chat box at the exact moment the server started screwing up! I wish i could have gotten a screenshot for you.

But anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for putting the time/money/energy into creating this server! It's really a lot of fun =) I"m sorry so many people are causing stress for you when they didn't do shit to create it!

Also, my ingame name is Gatos and I have another account named Magic.
Back to top Go down
Rura66
Rura66

PostSubject: Re: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:22 pm

I feel the same way that every player and staff should be loyal and know whats right or wrong. Also everyone there is no need to spam or flare. I as well want to thank kamorox for putting up with every single one of us. Very Happy king Kamorox is king king

Ingame name Rura66 and forum is Rura66

MSN: Monkeys.devil@gmail.com for anyone who needs to contact me im always on there Smile
Back to top Go down
OverDose

PostSubject: Re: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Although I got to admit it is pretty frustrating when I am able to log in but disconnect shortly after (such as right now).
Nevertheless, I'll stick around with the server and show support through this current struggle =S.

Otravinscape Name: Overdose
Back to top Go down
choco96

choco96

PostSubject: Re: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:00 pm

I think your doing a great job Kamo! cheers Thnx for putting everything in and helping!

Forum: choco96
In-Game: choco 96
Back to top Go down
choco96

choco96

PostSubject: Re: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:16 pm

lol, turns out I hav to acc. Both in game, on is choco96 and other is choco 96. The differenc is the spaces! lol if you want you can delete choco 96(with space). Cause my good one is choco96 no space thnx lol!
Back to top Go down
ColonelGentlemen

ColonelGentlemen

PostSubject: Re: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:23 pm

I will be loyal and remain loyal to the Post, the Server, the Community, My Duties, And everything I need to do to make this server a better place for everyone. Signed, ColonelGentl (ingame) Colonel Gentlemen (Forum)
Back to top Go down
korean dave1

PostSubject: Re: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Korean Dave1

Usually, I am only on for weekends. I will search for hackers or glitchers and be cautious of what the players are doing. If any hackers vociferously get into the public, I will notice and report the little noob! Thank you for listening Kamorox, coding takes time, so take your time and don't worry about anything (except for hackers monkey )

Korean Dave1

P.S. What is your skype user name, my username in skype is same as otravinscape user name (Korean dave1). albino
Back to top Go down
korean dave1

PostSubject: Re: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Korean Dave1

Never mind about the skype, I will just find it on your profile. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!   CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ! Empty

Back to top Go down

CLARIFACATION ON EVERYTHING! READ!
Page 1 of 1