Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otravinscape forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otravinscape!
Latest topics
» first clan? ~~~~~~~~~~The Elite 10~~~~~~~~~~
Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm by Fridder

» New server!!
Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm by asd 513

» Things that could use fixing
Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 am by ColonelGentlemen

» !!!New Server!!!:D
Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am by ColonelGentlemen

» If Anyone Still Comes On The Forums
Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm by Kamorox

» i cant log in
Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am by frizna

» runescape stats
Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm by ak61101

» !??Offline??!
Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am by choco96

» i too has picture of myself!
Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm by pray my but

Staff List
-- Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums Scaledphp Kamorox Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums Coowner Robert -- Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums Mod_icons3 Demon Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums Mod_icons3 Carebears Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums Modcrown Orion Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums Modcrown BaWbDaBiLdEr Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums Modcrown Rura66

Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums

Go down 
+2
Rura66
frizna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
frizna

frizna

Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums Empty
PostSubject: Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums   Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:12 am

Hey everyone this is frizna, just wanted to take sum time on the forums while the server is down, and have decided to do sum introductions. Well First off I've been playing this server for a few days and just wanted to say that its fantastic, I'm addicted and have been waiting a while just to get into the server again. So yea kudos to the creator Kamorox and co-owner Robert and also want to wish them the best while they add in the customs in the new client, i hope everything goes well cause that will make the server even more ownage. KK now bout me I'm Aussie, 15 turning 16 this year (yay Driving Very Happy ), i like DBZ, racing games eg. Gran Turismo, Classic games and also fps games like cod 4+6. I go to school and enjoy subjects such as science and IT and i am dedicated to things i really enjoy. Lastly i like long walks on the beach........ lol jks jks. So anyways feel free to contact me ingame for watvr reason whether it would be help or just a general question and i'd be happy to respond.

Trying to become a valued member of this community --Frizna--
Back to top Go down
Rura66
Rura66

PostSubject: Re: Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums   Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 am

0.0 i like long walks on beaches Razz
Back to top Go down
Randomin

Randomin

PostSubject: Re: Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums   Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Just about every Aussie I've met ends up being an awesome person! What do you know, eh?
Back to top Go down
Kamorox
Founder of Otravinscape
Founder of Otravinscape
Kamorox

PostSubject: Re: Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums   Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:59 pm

server is going baCK UP IN 15 MINS
Back to top Go down
http://otravinscape.darkbb.com
OverDose

PostSubject: Re: Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums   Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Good News.
Back to top Go down
se7enty se7en

PostSubject: Re: Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums   Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Hi!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums   Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Bout time Frizna did sumthing on the Forums
Page 1 of 1