Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otravinscape forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otravinscape!
Latest topics
» first clan? ~~~~~~~~~~The Elite 10~~~~~~~~~~
is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm by Fridder

» New server!!
is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm by asd 513

» Things that could use fixing
is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 am by ColonelGentlemen

» !!!New Server!!!:D
is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am by ColonelGentlemen

» If Anyone Still Comes On The Forums
is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm by Kamorox

» i cant log in
is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am by frizna

» runescape stats
is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm by ak61101

» !??Offline??!
is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am by choco96

» i too has picture of myself!
is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm by pray my but

Staff List
-- is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? Scaledphp Kamorox is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? Coowner Robert -- is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? Mod_icons3 Demon is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? Mod_icons3 Carebears is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? Modcrown Orion is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? Modcrown BaWbDaBiLdEr is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? Modcrown Rura66

is anyone else having error connecting to server right now?

Go down 
+3
lynx
frizna
ColonelGentlemen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boypure4

is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is anyone else having error connecting to server right now?   is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:03 pm

YES it gives me AIDS
Back to top Go down
Randomin

Randomin

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else having error connecting to server right now?   is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:33 pm

And what really sucks is that the server went offline just after ::pickup was turned on for all players. Well, at least I got an Ags right before the server went offline. Razz
Back to top Go down
Randomin

Randomin

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else having error connecting to server right now?   is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:15 pm

I can't connect either
Back to top Go down
ak61101

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else having error connecting to server right now?   is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:05 am

I cant get on either.
Back to top Go down
Kerut

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else having error connecting to server right now?   is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:16 am

Im having trouble connecting too Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lynx

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else having error connecting to server right now?   is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:09 am

is the server still offline now?
Back to top Go down
frizna

frizna

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else having error connecting to server right now?   is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:20 am

I am but i think that's because the server is down cause on the main forum page it says server offline
Back to top Go down
ColonelGentlemen

ColonelGentlemen

PostSubject: is anyone else having error connecting to server right now?   is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is anyone else having error connecting to server right now?   is anyone else having error connecting to server right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1