Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Please read the rules before registering.
Otravinscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otravinscape forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Otravinscape!
Latest topics
» first clan? ~~~~~~~~~~The Elite 10~~~~~~~~~~
New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm by Fridder

» New server!!
New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 pm by asd 513

» Things that could use fixing
New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 am by ColonelGentlemen

» !!!New Server!!!:D
New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 am by ColonelGentlemen

» If Anyone Still Comes On The Forums
New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm by Kamorox

» i cant log in
New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 am by frizna

» runescape stats
New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm by ak61101

» !??Offline??!
New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am by choco96

» i too has picture of myself!
New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm by pray my but

Staff List
-- New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. Scaledphp Kamorox New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. Coowner Robert -- New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. Mod_icons3 Demon New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. Mod_icons3 Carebears New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. Modcrown Orion New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. Modcrown BaWbDaBiLdEr New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. Modcrown Rura66

New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamorox
Founder of Otravinscape
Founder of Otravinscape
Kamorox

New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. Empty
PostSubject: New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind.   New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Hey guys i'm really sorry with what happened to the server. It got really nulled and somthing I couldn't fix. I just made this PvP source because I know my community likes pking. It has alot of things included not just straight out PvPhere is still God Ward Dungeon but now with EVERY BOSS! King Black Dragon. I have added a donator shop with party hats that are only 1 GP! There is a pk point exchange shop where you can buy your rares. There is a training area. Barrows shop. Also all of the old minigames and monster teles are there. I just though It would be a good idea because I know how you like pking and I know how you like rares and such. I hope you guys don't hate me for what happened. But I still love all of my players. I hope to see you back online. I will also be providing the new client link below. Its will also be in the client download section of the forums.

Thanks, Owner/Coder/Hoster: Kamorox

OtravinScape PvP V6.2 Client DL Link: http://www.multiupload.com/G3XIBINRU2
Back to top Go down
http://otravinscape.darkbb.com
jake

PostSubject: Re: New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind.   New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:41 am

Thankyou so much i'm sure everyone wouldn't mind, i cernetly don't Smile.
Jake.
Back to top Go down
Rura66
Rura66

PostSubject: Re: New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind.   New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
iloveruby3

PostSubject: Re: New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind.   New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:22 am

it dont work for me anymore =[ the pvp server btw
Back to top Go down
Unclaw

PostSubject: Wierd..   New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:50 am

Hmm it doesnt seem to be working for me, i heard about this from my friends in school but when i tried it last night, it said Error connecting to server, and i put in the ip's well both of them Ip: Dltheclinet.no-ip.biz 24.76.41.3 i think are the ips i put in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind.   New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Server and Client Release. I hope you guys don't mind.
Page 1 of 1